FanPost

Yahoo Keeper League

Hey guys, me and a few other BBBers had a Yahoo keeper league started last season and are looking for any interested managers who would be willing to take over teams that have been left over by managers who are not returning from last season. We have 10 teams available and the first people to join can have first pick of the available teams. Let me know the email and I will send you an invite to join.

Thanks