GameThread For Games Of Saturday

Edwin is playing for the Dominican Republic today. - USA TODAY Sports

I'm just putting up one game thread to cover all the games. The Jays spring game against the Tigers and the WBC games. Canada plays Mexico at 2:30 Eastern. It can't be worse than yesterday's game.

I'm late for the Domincan vs. Spain game, this one should be fun, so I'm going to post quick.