Opening Day GameThread

Steve Mitchell-US PRESSWIRE

There seems to be a lot of people around today that are watching the first day of the season. Bryce Harper is already off to a hot start with two homeruns in as many at-bats.

CC Sabathia wasn't looking so hot early only hitting around 90MPH with his fastball for the Yankees who are now trailing the Red Sox.

Join us to talk about all the games and happy opening day!