The Harder You Fall, The Higher You Bounce: Blue Jays @ Tigers - April 10, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Jays @ Tigers - April 10, 2013

Another day game and another game missed because of work. I had to double check the schedule to make sure I had the right times!

Jose Bautista is back in the game today. Hopefully things will turn around soon!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buehrle going up against Detroit's Rick Porcello.

Minor Leaguer: rain delay over, game starts 3:35 pm ET

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom (old & cranky)

GO JAYS GO!!!