Who is the Most Awesome Person Today? Blue Jays @ Tigers - April 11, 2013

Leon Halip

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Tigers - April 11, 2013

Last night was great! Shopping, dinner and a movie with my daughter were great mid-week diversions. We attended an advance screening of 42 and I really enjoyed it. I admit I know nothing about Jackie Robinson so I'm really not sure how true to life the movie was but it was a great movie. If you're looking for something to do this weekend I would highly recommend it.

Not sure if the game will be going on today as it looks like more rain, but I'll have this set to go up and we'll just see what happens!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Josh Johnson going up against Detroit's Doug Fister.

W-L ERA WHIP K BB
2013 - Josh Johnson 0-0 4.50 1.83 6 2

W-L ERA WHIP K BB
2013 - Doug Fister 1-0 5.40 1.60 2 2

Tom: A couple of notes. Emilio Bonifaco gets the day off, Gibby says to let him clear his head. I bet it is more than one day off. Jose Bautista is the DH, I didn't think he was running well in the outfield yesterday. which gives Adam Lind a day of rest. Darren Oliver is to get a day or two off, after getting the ball of the arm yesterday.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom (old & cranky)