I'm Very Busy Doing Nothing and I Did it all Day: Blue Jays @ Royals - April 13, 2013

John Rieger-USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Royals - April 13, 2013

We're back to winter here in my neck of the woods. I figure we'll go straight from Winter to Fall and just skip the whole Spring/Summer thing. Even the husband is saying it may be time to move!

Tonight's pitchers are Toronto's R.A Dickey going up against Kansas City's James Shields.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom (old & cranky)