Back in Blue Live Video Game Marathon Fundraiser for JaysCare Foundation

Courtesy Back In Blue

The guys at Back in Blue are playing 12 straight hours of video games to support the Jays Care Foundation. They will be playing from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern today, and their goal is to raise $2000. They are well on their way to reaching it but they still need your help so please donate here! And just to entice you to donate, they are offering a whole list of prizes for donors!

Watch the action LIVE below:

Donate Here - Thank you