When in Doubt, Mumble: Blue Jays @ Royals - April 14, 2013

Ed Zurga

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Royals - April 14, 2013

The snow has stopped, the sun is out and I think today feels like a baking day! A perfect Sunday afternoon is having the game on and the smell of cookies in the oven.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Brandon Morrow going up Kansas City's Ervin Santana.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom (old & cranky)