Jackie Robinson Day: White Sox @ Blue Jays - April 15, 2013

Curt Gunther

GameThread - White Sox @ Blue Jays - April 15, 2013

Today is Jackie Robinson Day where every player wears the number 42 in honor of Mr. Robinson.

It's also a very sad day with the bombings at the Boston Marathon. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those who were there.

Our pitchers today are Toronto's Mark Buehrle and Chicago's Gavin Floyd.

Jose Bautista is out for today's game with back spasms.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom (old & cranky)