FanPost

Rainbow Eye Black

My friends and I have discussed what a good response would be this year for when Escobar comes to town. It was suggested that it would be cool if we could get a campaign for people to wear rainbow eye black to a game for either a TB game here or for a game during Pride Week. Not quite sure where to go with it but thought to post it to the community here and see if there's any support or momentum for it. Cheers.

Minor Leaguer Edit: removed swearing. Please review our posting and commenting guidelines here. Thanks.