Adults are Just Kids with Money: White Sox @ Blue Jays - April 17, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - White Sox @ Blue Jays - April 17, 2013

I'm the kind of person who annoys certain other people by getting super excited about upcoming trips. Take for example the trip to Toronto I am taking the end of May with my daughter. It's still 36 days away (says the countdown app on my phone) and yet I may (or may not) have my suitcase already up in my room and be planning what to put in it. I might have planned out what I'll do every day while there, and most definitely already have all my tickets to the games! My daughter, who is very much like me, has already scoped out restaurants she wants us to check out (yes, I'm very proud of her!!).

Now some people (who shall remain nameless) call me crazy for this behaviour. I, however, think I'm the perfect travel companion. I research and have ideas of where to go. I get excited to see and experience new things. And doing some planning ahead of time always ensures a fun trip (at least in my opinion, which is really the only one that counts).

I never want to lose the excitement to travel, and annoying a certain nameless person never gets old. I'm also pretty sure my suitcase will always find it's way up to my room well in advance of any trip I take! I am not crazy, simply young at heart with the joy of travel ahead of me, and that's the story I'm sticking to.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's J.A. Happ going up against Chicago's Jose Quintana.

Lineup

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!