Being Young is a Flaw that Diminishes Daily: Yankees @ Blue Jays - April 19, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Yankees @ Blue Jays - April 19, 2013

Today I'm celebrating the fact that I am not young and have a great flexible job that enables me to stay home when it's an April blizzard out and do nothing but read and eat popcorn. Life is great!!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Brandon Morrow going up against New York's Andy Pettitte.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!