New Hampshire Fisher Cats Opening Roster

Chad Beck - Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports

Here is the opening day roster for the New Hampshire Fisher Cats. Adam Loewen was moved up to Buffalo to take the place of Lars Anderson, who was traded to the White Sox yesterday.

Starting Pitchers:

Austin Bibens-Dirkx, 28,
Deck McGuire, 23
Marcus Walden, 24
Tyson Brummett, 28
Ryan Tepera, 22

Dirkx is the guy I didn't know. He split time between the Nationals and the Rockies minor league system, last year, with a 6.40 ERA in 70 innings, 30 walks, 63 strikeouts.

Relief Pitchers:

Chad Beck, 28
Trystan Magnuson, 28

Joel Carreno, 26
Clint Everts, 28
Randy Boone, 28
Matt Wright, 26
Tommy Hottovy, 31

Catchers:

Sean Ochinko, 25
Jack Murphy, 25

Infielders:

Clint Robinson, 28
John Tolisano, 24
Kevin Nolan, 25
Ryan Schimpf, 25
Kevin Ahrens, 24
Amadeo Zazueta, 27

Outfielders:

Kevin Pillar, 24
Kenny Wilson, 23
Glenn Bradley, 26
Ricardo Nanita, 31

On the DL:

Pitchers: Fernando Hernandez, Chorye Spoone, Chad Jenkins, John Stilson, Daniel Barnes, Evan Crawford, Sean Nolin.

Batters: Brian Van Kirk, A.J. Jimenez, Jon Talley.