Even if You're on the Right Track, You'll get Run Over if You Just Sit There: Yankees @ Blue Jays - April 20, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Yankees @ Blue Jays - April 20, 2013

MY 15 YEAR OLD SON SAID HE NEEDS NEW CLOTHES!!!!! This is a shocking, never before heard, statement emitting from his mouth. Therefore, in celebration, we are going shopping!. Enjoy the game everyone!! :)

Todays pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buehrle going up against New York's Hiroki Kuroda.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!

In This Article

Teams
Players