FanPost

Trade Undo button ?

At this point in season we are 7-11.

minus 32 run differential. Third worse in MLB, one better than Houston.

played twice as many home games as away.

Reyes is out for 3 months.

If there was a trade undo button - for all the off season player trades (disclude Farrell- out of our hands).

no cherry picking.

Would you press it - today ?

Personally I wouldn't because upside is still a magic turnaround and contending. Maybe even if they kick into gear mid season .. you keep things together for one more shot next year.

Worst case; If things do not turn around by mid season....

Cash in shorter term assets (at trade deadline / off season) for future (young potential, prospects). Individually - at least at this point - many players will likely retain their value. Should have a stocked system again, and a couple years away from seriously trying again.

Who is currently short term asset with likely solid value; Bautista (we tried), Encarnacion, Reyes, Cabrera, All Starting Pitchers, All Relievers.