Blue Jays 8 Yankees 4: Arencibia Doubles and Homers

USA TODAY Sports

Blue Jays 8 Yankees 4

Quick recap from my bar stool.

Josh Johnson didn't have the best start but we scored for him and the bullpen did their job. Brett Lawrie hit a big double when w needed it and J. P. Arencibia hit a home run and a double, that was just a few feet short of a homer.

I'll fill in the rest of the recap when I have a computer. Typing this on my phone might drive me to drink. Fortunately I'm still at the bar.