It's Better to Understand a Little than Misunderstand a Lot: Blue Jays @ Orioles - April 22, 2013

Yeah, I like the high 5 pics! - USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Orioles - April 22, 2013

Today's pitchers are Toronto's J.A Happ going up against Baltimore's Chris Tillman.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Munenori Kawasaki, SS Nick MArkakis, RF
Melky Cabrera, LF Manny Machado, 3B
Jose Bautista, RF Adam Jones, CF
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Matt Wieters, C
Adam Lind, DH Chris Davis, 1B
J.P. Arencibia, C JJ Hardy, SS
Colby Rasmus, CF Steve Pearce, DH
Brett Lawrie, 3B Nolan Reimold, LF
Emilio Bonifacio, 2B Alexi Casilla, 2B

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!