Plan to be Spontaneous Tomorrow: Blue Jays @ Orioles - April 23, 2013

You all know I like Lind right??? - Rob Carr

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Orioles - April 23, 2013

After a couple of days away I'm back home and was shocked to find pretty much all the snow gone from the yard! I always think it's strange that there can be a couple of feet of snow one day and two days later it's all gone. Either way I'm happy to see the brown grass which will hopefully soon turn green and am eagerly awaiting the trees to turn fuzzy. If I squint my eyes a certain way I can almost believe they're starting to bud out.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Baltimore's Miguel Gonzalez.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!