Just as I was Getting Used to Yesterday, Along Came Today: Blue Jays@Yankees April 25, 2013

Happy flying Blue Jays!! - Patrick Smith

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Yankees - April 25, 2013

This morning I had lunch with a long time friend and she hit me up with a travel idea for a few of us girls. A walking tour of Spain. When we're 50. My first reaction was what a totally awesome idea! My second reaction was 50???? Way too long to wait! Her thoughts were that we spend three months walking through Spain with nothing but our packs on our back. WHEN WE'RE 50!! I am totally in love with this idea, and have plenty of time to convince the husband that he can do without me for three whole months.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buehrle going up against New York's Hiroki Kuroda.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!