Josh Johnson out with triceps tightness, Aaron Laffey to start tonight's game

Joy R. Absalon-US PRESSWIRE

Aaron Laffey gets tonight's start. Josh Johnson is going to miss the the game because of triceps tightness.

Laffey had 4 appearances with the Mets, 2 starts, putting up a 7.20 ERA, before the they put him on waivers and we grabbed him. Last year, with the Jays, Aaron was 4-6 with a 4.56 ERA in 22 games, 16 starts. Career he is 25-29 with a 4.44 ERA in 152 games, 67 starts.

I hope Johnson just misses the one start.