Never go to Bed Angry, Stay Awake and Plot Your Revenge: Blue Jays@Yankees April 26, 2013

Yeah, we're cranky too - Debby Wong-USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Yankees - April 26, 2013

AND it's Friday! This was a super busy week where I really didn't feel like I got anything done at all. But that's all over and now I have a lovely weekend ahead of me where I get to do taxes. FUN

Enjoy the game everyone and GO JAYS GO!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Aaron Laffey going up against New York's Ivan Nova.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS or pictures until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!