You're Never too Old to Learn Something Stupid: Blue Jays @ Yankees - April 27, 2013

Jim McIsaac

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Yankees - April 27, 2013

So now I have the travelling bug going on in my head. My friend who wants to do the trek through Spain figures that we should do a cycling tour along the Danube River in a couple of years! Have I ever mentioned how happy I am to have her for a friend??? So now I'm looking at tour companies and flight details and Euorpass and travel backpacks and a whole bunch of other things. My husband says I'll be difficult to live with for the next few years (he knows me very well)!

It is an absolutely beautiful day in my neck of the woods so not sure how much of the game I'll be inside to watch. Maybe I should get the hubby to figure out how to set up a tv on the back deck...

GO JAYS GO!!!

Rickey Romero is starting for Dunedin at 6:30 Eastern so this thread can be used to talk about that game as well.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's J.A. Happ going up against New York's CC Sabathia.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!