Chocolate, the Other Food Group: Indians @ Blue Jays - GameThread - April 3, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Cleveland Indians @ Toronto Blue Jays - April 3, 2013

The Easter chocolate is now officially all gone so it's a sad day. This year my husband (NoBunting) and my son went off to Pheonix to do some golfing over Spring Break so it was just my daughter and I at home for Easter. I've been trying to be "good" and not eat too much junk food especially since I haven't been exercising much in the last few months, so I wasn't going to purchase any treats at all. That plan didn't work out so well. There is a shopping area (South Edmonton Common) that has a lot of large stores - sort of an outlet mall feel and we were there for a movie and girly afternoon out. While there it was absolutely impossible to NOT go into the Lindt chocolate store. Yes, an entire store filled with everything Lindt. It was a horrible experience and my waistline has been complaining ever since!

Our pitchers this evening are Toronto's Brandon Morrow going up against Cleveland's Ubaldo Jiminez.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom (old & cranky)