Dunedin Blue Jays Opening Roster

Here is the opening day roster for the Dunedin Blue Jays, though they have 2 days before their season opening game, lots of time for a move or two.

At least they have a real prospect at the top of their rotation, Aaron Sanchez should be good. I wonder how long Ricky Romero will be there. On the offensive side, Marcus Knecht and Michael Crouse hope to bounce back from poor 2012 seasons.

Starting Pitchers:

Aaron Sanchez, 20
Casey Lawrence, 24
Jesse Hernandez, 24
Ricky Romero, 28
Scott Copeland, 25

Relief Pitchers:

Dustin Antolin, 23
Scott Gracey 26
Tony Davis, 25
Marco Grifantini, 27
Efrain Nieves, 23
Blake McFarland, 25
Andrew Meyer, 25
Shawn Griffith, 26

Catchers:

Aaron Munoz, 24
Derrick Chung, 25

Infielders:

Gabe Jacobo, 26
Jon Berti, 23
Peter Mooney, 22
Andy Burns, 22
Oliver Dominguez, 24

Outfielders:

Marcus Knecht, 22
Jonathan Jones, 23
Michael Crouse, 22
Matthew Newman, 24
Kevin Patterson, 24

DL:

Pitchers: Dayton Marze 24, Tyler Ybarra 23.
Batters: K.C. Hobson 22, Pierce Rankin 24, Nick Baligod 25.