Lansing Lugnuts Opening Roster

The last of our full season teams, there are a few more prospects in this group.

There is a pretty good starting rotation. Osuna and Norris are among our top prospects and Avendano and Cole have were great last year. Murphy, Nessy, Lopes and Pompey are all on our top prospects list and some of the others have been on our lists in the past and need a good season to get themselves back on. It should be fun team to watch.

Starting Pitchers:

Roberto Osuna, 18
Javier Avendano, 22
Taylor Cole, 23