Whenever I Feel Blue, I Start Breathing Again: Red Sox @ Blue Jays - April 30, 2013

I didn't like any of the pics available so used an old one of mine. Can't wait to get newer pics in 23 days!! - Carm

GameThread - Red Sox @ Blue Jays - April 30, 2013

And they're back home tonight! Always nice to get back to your own bed after a trip. I'm sure everyone will be well rested and playing to their bestest abilities tonight!

In other news, it's snowing again and it looks like I'm getting a cold. Sigh.

Todays pitchers are Toronto's Brandon Morrow going up against Boston's Jon Lester.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!