Everyone Seems Normal Until You Get to Know Them - Indians @ Blue Jays - GameThread April 4, 2013

Abelimages

GameThread - Indians @ Blue Jays - April 4, 2013

When I volunteered to do the GameThreads for this season, I figured it'd be fairly easy. Once you get around all the little things that have to be done and checked off when creating the thread it's easy peasy (as the kids would say). What I didn't consider was what on earth I was going to say!

Carmen to Tom: But what do I write in the preamble?

Tom to Carmen: Anything you want...

Carmen to Tom: Anything??????

Now that could be a very scary concept for all concerned! I'm going to primarily assume that no one really reads the preamble in the GameThread, they're going to scan for the lineups then head right into the comments. That being said, I figure I can pretty much write whatever I want and it won't matter! So prepare to be amazed, bored, and scandalized by me over the next six months. No promises though....

Our pitchers for this evening are Toronto's Mark Buehle going up against Cleveland's Brett Meyers.

Game Thread Rule Stuff – No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don’t be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom (old & cranky)

SB Nation Featured Video