Buffalo Bisons Opening Day Starting Lineup

Jim Negrych - Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports

The Toronto Blue Jays' new AAA affiliate Buffalo Bisons will be opening their season at 2:05 pm at Buffalo's Coca-Cola Field against their International League rivals Rochester Red Wings, affiliate of the Minnesota Twins. According to the Bisons, the two teams will be playing the first game of the 2013 Minor League Baseball season this afternoon--all other games will be starting in the evening.

On the mound, the Bisons will be sending right hander Justin Germano to face one-day Blue Jay P.J. Walters (he was one of the players acquired in the Colby Rasmus trade). Roberto Alomar will be throwing the ceremonial first pitch.

Manager Marty Brown has penciled in this starting lineup:

1. Jim Negrych - 2B

2. Anthony Gose* - CF

3. Moises Sierra* - RF

4. Luis Jimenez* - 1B

5. Andy LaRoche* - 3B

6. Josh Thole* - C

7. Ryan Langerhans* - LF

8. Eugenio Velez* - DH

9. Ryan Goins - SS

* - indicates players with major league experience.