The Sooner You Fall Behind, the More Time You'll Have to Catch up: Red Sox @ Blue Jays - April 6, 2013

Totally love this guy. Always smiling!! - Abelimages

GameThread - Red Sox @ Blue Jays - April 6, 2013

In case you were wondering, the snow has stopped but it looks like it could start up again at any moment. I'm beyond thrilled.

SO, the options for this lovely Saturday are:

  1. Start the spring cleaning in the house. I kinda started last night while the game was on but still have tons to do.
  2. Wash clothes.
  3. Sew. I have a few quilts that need quilting.
  4. Head into work and catch up on my filing.
  5. Go shopping.

I probably don't have to tell you which option will win! Enjoy the game everyone :)

Our pitchers today are Toronto's J.A. Happ going up against Boston's John Lackey.

Lineup

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom (old & cranky). ALSO, please no swearing.