Farrell Friday Leader board

Abelimages

Once again a very active GameThread, 75 commenters racked up a total of 2614 comments. And managed to keep it pretty civil considering who is in town.

# Commenter # Comments
3 Damaso's Burnt Shirt 134
8 Quinten 94
9 Janz_V84 93
10 rdave30 88
11 Gerse 85
12 fishedin 84
13 Belisarius 70
14 brigstew 66
15 allcanadian34 63
16 Alan F. 61
17 ThatsRobbery 61
18 bluejays13 57
19 Super Bass Hallways 53
20 Jeremiah Stanghini 43
21 elpikiman 40
22 Chuck Diesel 36
23 Tom Dakers 35
24 Redonred 34
25 txbengal29 32
26 MartsB 31
27 benk 30

Great job Maple Man, you inspire us all.

Day game today, let's see if we can get to 3000 comments.