FanShot

R.A Dickey signing his books Apr-20 at the John/Richmond Chapters-Indigo

You'll have to scroll down a little on the "Indigo List of Events", as there's no specific link to the event itself I say "If you got the book (or will be getting it), and on your way to the Rogers Center to watch a game on April 20th, what's a little standing in line, anyway?"