I Smile Because I Have No Idea What's Going On: Red Sox @ Blue Jays - April 7, 2013

I love jumping for joy!! - Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Red Sox @ Blue Jays - April 7, 2013

It's only six games into the season, but I am really loving this team! The smiles, enthusiasm, and evident joy to play that the players show is fantastic. Win or lose I'm truly enjoying watching the games!

AND it's still snowing. Someone please make it all go away!!! I seriously need to move to where the white stuff comes in very small doses. According to long term forecasts it isn't suppose to warm up enough to start melting until next week, so I apologize in advance for any complaining I may indulge in until then.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Boston's Jon Lester.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom (old & cranky)