Back In Blue: Season Premiere of Blue Jays Video Podcast

Courtesy Back In Blue

Season 2 of Back In Blue, the first and only Blue Jays live video podcast, went live Sunday night and was streamed right here on Bluebird Banter. They will be live here every Sunday night at 9 pm. If you have never caught one of their shows be sure to take a look in the embedded video below--they are Jays fans but have a very professional production.

The show is hosted by Nick Hansen (@nickhansen33), Reid Price (@Reid_Price), and Andrew Hendricks (@77hendriks) and made possible by producer Brad James (@BradJames41). Here is what they have to say about the episode:

Tune in as Nick and Reid are joined by new co-host Andrew Hendriks to break down the first week of the Blue Jays season including the return of John Farrell, Jose Bautista missing games and J.P. Arencibia’s eventful start. Plus Nick and Andrew will take us through their road trip to Buffalo and Toronto.

Importantly, I'd like to note that boys at Back in Blue are organizing a fun-drasier for Jays Care this coming Saturday, April 13. Nick, Reid, Andrew, and Brad will be camping out in the Jays Care Community Clubhouse at the Rogers Centre and to play video games for 12 hours straight from 9 am to 9 pm. This is all to raise funds and awareness for the wonderful Jays Care Foundation.

You can donate right here.

Their goal is to raise $2000 and they have received a crapload of prize donations to help convince you to donate, including an autographed Jose Bautista baseball, and bats autographed by Bautista and Colby Rasmus.

Back in Blue is an SB Nation Video Partner.