Blue Jays 0 Red Sox 5: Jays lost but Tom is on bottle 6...

Not a game recap May 10, 2013

So it looks like no one is around to put up a recap...and I didn't watch the game because I decided to stay home all day and therefore am at work catching up on all the paperwork on my desk. Although looking at the score I'm thinking I didn't miss much.

Tom sent me a pic of the 6th bottle of Wine he is about to consume. 20130510_202656_medium

So I don't think he really cares how the Jays did tonight!! Feel free to rant or whatever (within the site guidelines of course). I'm sure.......sure......tomorrow will be much better! Well, for all of us EXCEPT Tom who will likely be quite hung over.