You Will Soon be Aware of Your Growing Awareness: Blue Jays @ Red Sox - May 11, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Red Sox - May 11, 2013

I'll likely only get to watch the game when I come in for lunch as we're re-staining the back deck this weekend. It's a big deck. So enjoy the game everyone and think like Ellipses! It is but a game after all...

As much as we like to moan and groan about how badly the team is performing

I think you might want to step away from the Blue Jays for a bit. No, this team is not worse, talent-wise, than it was last year. No, the future is not doomed. We all feel crappy after a bad loss or a bad part of the season but if you’re not getting any enjoyment out of following the team at all – not even hope that things will turn around at one point – then a break might be in order. Sports are entertainment after all, so why stick around if you’re not entertained?

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Mark Buehrle going up against Boston's Clay Buchholz.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!