Question Time: Pick the date the Jays get back to .500

Bob DeChiara-USA TODAY Sports

The season hasn't started the way we would have liked it to, but the Blue Jays are playing better now. A four game win streak will help anyone's mood. After winning these four games, we sit 17-24.

So the question for you is: What date will the Jays make it back to .500. The lovely and wonderful SB Nation lawyers would like me to tell you that there is no prize for the winner, but isn't the knowledge that you were smarter than the rest of us prize enough? No? Well, we'll work something out.

So give us your best guess.