You Have a Strong Will but a Weak Won't: Blue Jays @ Yankees - May 18, 2013

I went to see Star Trek last night so I missed the sad faces - Elsa

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Yankees - May 18, 2013

It is an absolutely beautiful start to the long weekend over in my end of the country! Blue skies, warm sun, birds chirping and frogs croaking. Couldn't ask for anything better. And since, according to the forecast, this is suppose to be the only sunny, nice day, I'm going to spend the entire of it outside. The only thing I have to resist is the urge to buy more trees or shrubs. Have a great day everyone!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Brandon Morrow going up against New York's David Phelps.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!

In This Article

Teams