Bluebird Banter Toronto Meetup - Saturday, May 25

The Bluebird Banter Toronto Meetup will be on Saturday, May 25 at Elephant & Castle on King. Everyone welcome!

The semi-annual-ish Bluebird Banter Toronto Meetup will be happening next Saturday, May 25 right after the Blue Jays game versus the Orioles at Elephant & Castle on King. The game is a 1 pm start, so we expect to be at the pub by around 4:30 or so. Ask for "Bluebird Banter" when you arrive.

Elephant & Castle, at 212 King Street West, is a short 10-minute walk from the Rogers Centre:

View Larger Map

We are unable to get group tickets for the game, but just like last year, feel free to use the comments to coordinate which sections to sit in.

The folks who came out for our last events (a screening of Knuckleball this January, and Draught Day last June) all had a good time. And hey--you get to meet me, Tom, Carm, and some of the folks who usually hide behind keyboards over some thirst-quenching beverages.