Poll Time: Who will we see with the Blue Jays first?

Josh Johnson - Tom Szczerbowski

I thought I'd ask: which of these pitchers do you expect to see up with the Blue Jays first:

  • Dustin McGowan: Dustin pitched yesterday for Buffalo, and did well. He's on a very limited pitch count, which is understandable. He's not eligible to come off the DL until the 27th,but the Jays might want him to do the full 30-day rehab assignment. Hitting 95 on the radar gun is a good sign.
  • Josh Johnson makes his first rehab start tomorrow. All going well, I doubt the Jays would have him making more than 2 or 3 rehab starts, but when has all gone well for the Jays?
  • J.A. Happ is to start throwing soon too. Though, last I heard, his knee is still sore. Then since it isn't his arm, he might not need rehab starts.
  • Marcus Stroman makes his first appearance of the season, a start, for New Hampshire today. Since it was a suspension, not an injury, he'll hit the ground running, just like it was opening day.

So let's have a poll.