The Less We Know the Longer the Explanation: Rays @ Blue Jays - May 20, 2013

Jedi Mind tricks had to wait an extra day... - Jim McIsaac

GameThread - Rays @ Blue Jays - May 20, 2013

3 DAYS!!!!! I think I will officially start packing today!

It's going to be another beautiful day in my end of the country so I'm likely spending most of it outside. Although, I guess it depends on how early the mosquitoes drive me crazy. I need one of those nuclear mosquito eliminators, or bug zapper, to get rid of the millions that swarm you as soon as you go outside! What would be even better is a 3 acre personalized environmental dome...yeah, that would be awesome. Just need someone to design that for me. Anyone??? No? Oh well, I'll load up on bug spray.

Just in case you've missed it, Minor Leaguer has set up a meeting for all us Banterers after Saturday's game. A great time was had last year and I am really looking forward to meeting everyone again. So if you can join us that would be fantastic!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey against Tampa Bay's Jake Odorizzi.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!