Brunettes Make Better Psychos: Orioles @ Blue Jays - May 24, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Orioles @ Blue Jays - May 24, 2013

Tonight we're being joined by TFSML and sitting in Section 115L, Row 8, Seats 103-105. Come by and say Hi if you're at the game!

My daughter and I are going to be doing a mad dash around the downtown Toronto area today getting in as much as we possibly can! I will most definitely be looking forward to resting my poor feet come game time.

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Sean Nolin going up against Baltimore's Chris Tillman.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!