FanPost

Jose Reyes up and Running

Jose Reyes, via his twitter, is out of any aid equipment for his ankle and is seen here visibly running at about 75% strength. (Very excited to say the least as well)

609b6c9468a73471742d7cd88316b277_medium

via gifsforum.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=33I8Kg1CiO4

Today is May 24th, based on his personality he'll want to be out there sooner than later, but realistically if all goes well we may see Jose at the end of June, early July in a few games.

What do you guys think? Are we in a rush right now to get him back in place of Kawasaki, or are we so in love for #WriteInKawasaki that we'd rather Jose come back later than sooner?