Blue Jays call up Thad Weber from Buffalo, option Sean Nolin to New Hampshire

Bye Sean - Abelimages

The Blue Jays have called up Thad Weber to take Sean Nolin's roster spot. Thad has pitched once for the Bisons since being picked up for waivers from the Padres. He went 2.2 scoreless innings for Buffalo. Nolin has been optioned and is on his way back to New Hampshire.

UPDATE (Minor Leaguer)

It appears that Thad Weber may have been brought up to start next week vs. Atlanta.