Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult: Orioles @ Blue Jays - May 26, 2013

Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread - Orioles @ Blue Jays - May 26, 2013

Today Tom and company will be located at Section 102R, Row 2, Seat 1 (ok, well, we won't all squish into the one seat...but we're in the area).

Today's pitchers are Toronto's

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!