Write In Kawasaki (and vote for Ian Desmond): A campaign video from Citizens United to Yell "Kawasaki!!!!" Super PAC

Courtesy Citizens United to Yell "Kawasaki!!!!" Super PAC / Kawasaki Photo by Tom Szczerbowski-USA TODAY Sports

The Citizens United to Yell "Kawasaki!!!!" Super PAC has released their latest campaign video this afternoon, asking Washington Nationals fans to write in Munenori Kawasaki an the American League side of their ballot, in exchange for Blue Jays fans voting for Ian Desmond on the National League side:

Video by Cashew Mirman

The MLB All-Star ballot can be found here. If you register with MLB.com you can vote up to 35 times! Don't forget to bring a pen if you're stopping by the Rogers Centre so you can actually write-in Kawasaki!