So Long Toronto, Thanks for all the Fun!: Braves @ Blue Jays - May 28, 2013

I will never ever tire of these pics! - Tom Szczerbowski

GameThread Braves @ Blue Jays - May 28, 2013

Our last game in Toronto we are sitting in Section 228L, Row 9, Seat 104ish.

We had a fantastic time in Toronto as always! I really do love this city. Many thanks to everyone who came by to see us, we really enjoy meeting everyone!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Brandon Morrow going up against Atlanta's Paul Maholm.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!