Thad Weber demoted, Ramon Ortiz DFAed

USA TODAY Sports

Title says it all, Thad Weber is on his way back to Buffalo after taking the loss today. Gibby better have a good reason for using him over Casey Janssen. Thad didn't impress me at all.

As well, Ramon Ortiz gets DFAed, to make room for whatever move the Jays have in mind. I'm thinking we might see Dustin McGowan. Maybe Josh Johnson will get an earlier recall than we thought.

I'm sorry to see Ortiz go, he did a nice job for the team in the long relief, spot starter role.