I love being Married, it's Great Finding that One Special Person you can Annoy the Rest of your Life: Blue Jays@Braves - May 29, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Braves - May 29, 2013

Today is my 20th wedding anniversary. Yeah, I know, scary!!! So to celebrate I was going to make the Hubbie take me out for a very nice supper, but instead he's golfing (Men's League). So I'll go out for wings and drinks with a couple of friends instead. Yep, the LOVE is still alive! :-)

Although I suppose I shouldn't pick on him when he's not here to defend himself. I did tell him he could go out and I'm assuming he's made reservations for somewhere nice this weekend. If he hasn't, well, then he's in trouble...

Today's pitchers are Toronto's Esmil Rogers going up against Atlanta's Kris Medlen.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!