If You Want the Rainbow You Gotta put up with the Rain: Mariners @ Blue Jays - May 3, 2013

USA TODAY Sports

GameThread - Mariners @ Blue Jays - May 3, 2013

I couldn't find a picture of guys with pompoms so I did rally caps instead. We totally need a picture of guys cheering with pompoms. Maybe I can convince Tom and Minor Leaguer and TFSML to wave some around when we're at the games in 20 days...

With the opening of IronMan 3 tonight I have to tell you that I will not be sticking around to watch the game, but should be able to catch the first inning or so. Have to get to the theatre early to make sure I get popcorn!!

GO JAYS GO!!

Today's pitchers are Toronto's very own Ricky Romero going up against Seattle's Felix Hernandez.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom! (yeah, I think I'm breaking that last rule today!)