If All Is Not Lost, Where Is It? : Blue Jays @ Braves - May 30, 2013

Pic choice?? Lind is in it! :) - Kevin C. Cox

GameThread - Blue Jays @ Braves - May 30, 2013

I'm tired. I'm really hoping the fields are too wet and slow pitch will be cancelled tonight. A night of just relaxing and watching ball would be totally preferable to having to play ball!

Tonight's pitchers are Toronto's R.A. Dickey going up against Atlanta's Mike Minor.

Game Thread Rule Stuff - No arguing with Mods; No GIFS until after the game; No linking to illegal streams; Don't be terrible; Full site rules can be found here; AND no pissing off Tom!